Wednesday, July 19, 2006

 

oh Kaysar....

You know what? I liked Kaysar much better last year. This year he seems like a guy without a plan in the house. Like maybe the BB6 people are simply destined to go to the end.

As much as I dislike Mike Boogie, I find that I'm secretly hoping that he and Will go very far in the game. So far, they're the most entertaining, with Erika and Janelle being the hottest of course. :-)

Howie is annoying me this year as well. The cheering at HOH competitions, the Jedi nonsense, etc... It's all adding up to "see ya later Howie" for me. But I know that somehow he's going to end up cruising to the final 6 or so by doing almost nothing.

My vote is to evict DIANE.

Comments:
I like Kaysar's approach. He's waiting to see what chill town does.

Who will flinch first?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?