Friday, July 07, 2006

 

Only 8 chosen by America

Well this sort of makes sense.

I read this morning in USA Today that the first 8 houseguests chosen to enter the Big Brother house were in fact voted in by fans on the internet. The remaining 6 were at the discretion of CBS. Which is something I suspected even during the airing of the show last night.

A few of the last 6 really made me shake my head and wonder how they got in (if based on votes alone). Chicken George for example. I watched BB1 and I remember him, however in my opinion he's far from what would be my first choice as an All Star from season 1. What they should have done is track down Jordan the ex-stripper and get her on the show. Big Brother needs to get more like it's British counter-part anyway and actually show us some skin!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?