Tuesday, September 05, 2006

 

Chilltown crushed as Will sent packing

I know it seems almost unreal, but tonight Janelle finally made a good decision for herself in the house by taking herself off the block and sending Will packing.

I seems that yesterday, the two remaining ladies (Erika and Janelle) finally got their heads together and figured out how Chilltown had been playing them for weeks in the house. This is precisely what I predicted would happen when Mike Boogie made the mistake of nominating both of the girls and not one of the girls and Will. By doing the latter, they could have kept the charade going just long enough to dominate and go to the final two. I'm still unsure how they let this happen to themselves.

Did anyone notice how helpless and pissed off Mike Boogie looked immediately after Will left the house? He obviously has no clue what to do now that Will is gone.

HOH competition part 1 of 2 is over before it began. Boogie made a stupid move of assuming one of the two girls will automatically take him to the final two. Now, in my opinion Janelle can easily win against Boogie, but I'm not so sure about Erika. It will all depend on the final HOH winner.

CBS made good on a Janelle slip up as well. When Boogie jumped down off the rock, Janelle's left hand came off her key for just an instant, but Julie Chen did not immediately say anything about it. After commercial, they announced that Erika had won the first part of the HOH competition.

Comments:
I have so much respect for Janelle after today's episode. I didn't think she would ever evict Will. I can't wait to see what happens with Will in the jury house. I think Will deserves to be in the house more than Will, though.
 
I have so much respect for Janelle after today's episode. I didn't think she would ever evict Will. I can't wait to see what happens with Will in the jury house. I think Will deserves to still be in the house more than Boogie, though.
 
Good for J getting Will out, about time she got a brain. I don't care either way who wins,it's all fixed by CBS. However, after seeing how Howie is acting in the house, I would love to come across him on the street and punch his teeth out of his big fat mouth !!!!!!
 
I don't see how if Janelle is in the final two she doesnt winner. It's a cake walk. If it's boogie or Erica who have to choose theyd be fools for chosing Janelle. There is no way she can win. Not only did she make it this far two years in a row, not only did she win 4 hoh's and 5 veto's in one year, but she evicted the only other good player, will. By fedault she has to win
 
It's Janelle's game to lose at this point.
At this point she'll either place 3rd or 1st.
 
YES !!!! Janelle lost the 2nd stage !!!!!!!!
I hope she is gone in 3rd place. I hated that she got as far as she did. Such and ugly, mean little slut she is. My girl won in BB6, and CBS picked the worst from BB6 to compete in BB7.
Either Mike or Erika, I am happy with either, as long as BB 6 does not win !!!!!
 
I really wanted to see Will win and I think he deserves it much more than Boogie...but Chill Town (Will in particular) got too cocky! Will should have tried harder to win HOH and he would still be in there!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?